Welcome to “Resurrection Online Giving”
“But just as you excel in everything–in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in complete earnestness and in love for us–see that you also excel in this grace of giving.”–2 Cor.8:7 (NIV)
Resurrection members and friends, you may support Resurrection Ministries through Online Giving.
What is Resurrection Online Giving? Online Giving is an online process that permits you to make either one-time or automatic recurring donations to Resurrection Ministries.
How does it work? After creating an Online Giving account, you may donate to Resurrection Ministries by:
- authorizing your credit/debit card provider to charge your account or
- authorizing your bank to deduct a specified amount from a checking or savings account.
Are methods safe and secure? Resurrection Online Giving employs the very latest encryption methods to secure your financial information and ensure your donation transactions are safe from fraud or compromise.
Can I manage my own transactions? Once your Online Giving account is established, you may login anytime to make a donation, manage your giving profile, or review or print your RBC Online Giving transactions for the current year.
How do I get started? You may create your account now (click Resurrection Online Giving) or read more below, on the benefits of RBC Online Giving and how we will protect your privacy and financial information.
Benefits of Resurrection Online Giving:
- You’re taking a step of faith – By signing up to give to Resurrection Ministries online, you are deciding in advance to faithfully give. God always blesses that kind of faith!
- You’ll simplify your life – Using online giving, you won´t need to remember if you’ve already given this month or if you need to send your tithe or offering in by mail, when you´re away.
- You’ll be helping the church – Our contributions record keeping is efficiently managed through automatic online giving. (Note: contributors who choose to use Online Giving and also continue to use Tithes and Offering envelopes, your end-of-year contributions statement [distributed by the church] will reflect your total contributions for both Online Giving and donations using envelopes).
- You can focus on God during offeratory period of worship service – During this part of the worship service you will not need to interrupt your focus on God to stop and count money, write a check, or complete a tithe/offering envelope.
Protecting your privacy. Please be assured that protecting your privacy and security of your personal and financial information is very important to Resurrection. Therefore, once you activate the link below, you will be redirected to a secured site where all your personal information and financial transactions will be stored and protected in a highly secure environment.
Also, for your protection, if you are a first-time contributor you will be asked to complete a few simple steps which are required to create a user account and password. You will then have access to all Resurrection Online Giving features.
For other important information about Online Giving, click “Things You Should Know”.
To start your giving online, please click on Resurrection Online Giving to:
- create a new account,
- make a one-time donation,
- set up recurring donations, or
- manage features of an existing active account.
Bless you for your generosity, obedience, and support of Resurrection Ministries.