Attention Resurrection family and friends:
Resurrection Baptist Church now has a new way to financially support our ministries, it’s called “Text-To-Give (TTG)” by SecureGive. Now you can use your phone to send a simple text of your Tithes, Offering, or Mission donations. Simply follow these easy instructions:
- Enter and save one of the following TTG numbers in your phone contacts:
- 210-987-9997 - Resurrection (Schertz Campus)
- 210-987-9998 - Resurrection (Redland Oaks Campus)
- Select your TTG number and enter a “donation category” and “amount”. Be sure to include a space between fields (for example):
- Tithes 100
- Offering 50
- Mission 25
- If this is the first time you use the SecureGive TTG service, after you enter your category and amount, you will be prompted with a setup link (to either login or create a SecureGive account). This setup process includes entering your profile information (name, address, email, etc) as well as your payment method (credit or debit card).
- When your setup is completed, you will receive a text message asking you to confirm your donation amount by typing “Y” for Yes.
- Once confirmed, you will receive another text message notifying you that the transaction was successful. You will also automatically receive an email receipt for your record.
Note: The only time a donor will have to enter their login or credit card information is the first time they donate using TTG. After your first successful transaction, your SecureGive account and credit card information will be recognized automatically and you simply need to confirm a donation transaction, by typing “Y”.